I Prepisati rečenice iz aktivnog u pasivni oblik:
1. They told me she had left.
2. Someone helped him escape.
3. The police didn't believe her.
4. They will tell you the truth.
5. He has asked us to do him a favour.
II Dopisati ponuđene glagole u pasivnom obliku:
1. When I got to my cafe in the morning I realized I ____________ (rob). Luckily nothing ____________ (steal) and nobody ____________ (hurt). The only thing that ____________ (steal) was the money from the register.
2. I get up at seven every morning. By the time I get up, the breakfast _____ already ____________ (serve). The newspapers ____________ (deliver) at six.
3. London ____________ (visit) by millions of people this year. Billions of dollars ____________ (spend) by tourists. Some buildings are under reconstruction but all of the works ____________ (finish) by the end of May.
III Prepisati rečenice iz aktivnog u pasivni oblik:
1. I can answer the question.
2. They must fill in the form.
3. You shouldn’t help her.
4. He couldn’t open the window.
5. Jeremy couldn’t lock the door on his way out.
6. We need to buy some juice.
Pasiv u engleskom jeziku - Vežbanja